Thursday, October 4, 2007

PRIVIT!!!



Recently my mom found this taped up note that I must have written in 1st or 2nd grade...I obviously did not want anyone to read it. Inside was a very deep secret I held about my sister. As you can tell from the note above, I had some conflicted thoughts about my sister. In comparison to other siblings we know - Erin was a great older sister - she never hit me, and most of the time, she was pretty good about letting me hang out with the 'big girls.' Maybe I wrote this message after a time I was upset about her being "mean." But I really can say that as a little sis, even when we were growing up, Erin and I actually liked each other. I worshiped her. As we got older, I think we started to worship each other. If I wrote a secret note now - it would say - "my sister is never mean - she is always nice and I love her!"

No comments: