Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Double Ringer

Melinda, Bonnie, Erin and I want to start a sister band called Double Ringer. What do you think? Erin can be lead singer and guitar player, Bonnie will sing back up and play drums, Mel will play bass and sing back up too, and I will play piano/organ (maybe the fiddle if I ever take lessons) and sing back up. FUN!!

5 comments:

Sasha Petri said...

I think this is a great idea! I think it would be rather novel as well. DO IT! I shall be your fan!

Anonymous said...

Gives me another reason to want a sister!

Anonymous said...

I am so honored to be a part of this band! Erin, I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate name, it's so perfect! Can't wait to start!

Erin said...

I am not sure I am the best choice for lead singer - maybe we can have dueling vocals? In any case, I am super excited. xo, Erin

Unknown said...

I am already your biggest fan! Superb idea and fantastic name!! Yeah!