A blog by 2 sisters - Erin and Rebecca - living in Tucson, Arizona.
First off - congrats! I also love the "drawn in" cap. Classic.
AMAZING!!!!I am so happy...and I know everyone on the res' is too :) XOXOXOXCathy
Erin, Til Hamingju með það!!!!! I know that you must be flying high on cloud 9, or 10,009 right now. I´m so proud of you!
Cutest damn doctor I ever did see... CONGRATULATIONS LOVE! XO KC
My gracious heavens, congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
First off - congrats! I also love the "drawn in" cap. Classic.
AMAZING!!!!
I am so happy...and I know everyone on the res' is too :)
XOXOXOX
Cathy
Erin, Til Hamingju með það!!!!! I know that you must be flying high on cloud 9, or 10,009 right now. I´m so proud of you!
Cutest damn doctor I ever did see... CONGRATULATIONS LOVE! XO KC
My gracious heavens, congratulations!
Post a Comment