Erin and I go to a pilates class at the YMCA. Yesterday in class we had to bounce on balls just like in the picture. I felt pretty ridiculous and then I made the mistake of making eye contact with Erin which led to the giggles. How can you not giggle when a room full of people are all bouncing on bright colored, squishy balls? The pilates ball reminds me of our hoppity hop when we were little. Remember those? They look like the pilates ball with a handle on top and you bounce around on them. Our dad hung one up from the tree in the back yard so we could sit and swing on the hoppity hop. Anyway, back to the pilates class. I truly hope that this class helps with my beer baby belly. I am guessing not, considering that after class, I ordered a deep dish cheesy pizza and drank a beer. Oh well - at least I tried!
No comments:
Post a Comment